[Nfd-dev] [Ndn-interest] NDN link protocol

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Tue Oct 7 18:49:43 PDT 2014

Self learning can work to a certain degree.  But if you have a large network, it may be better to run a routing protocol.  We have NLSR hello protocol defined for multicast media.  Just need to implement it.  I was just asking how to specify  the Ethernet face in the configuration file.  I suppose just the multicast address.

Lan