[Nfd-dev] nfd documentation

Lixia Zhang lixia at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri May 30 01:35:56 PDT 2014

folks,

The writing assignment went out about 2 weeks ago, and there are about 10 days before the deadline.
Ilya seems the first one who started the doc writing effort on content store. Thanks Ilya!
Junxiao also started on forwarding table.
I expect everyone to start on their assignment soon, in order to meet our deadline of June 8th.

Lixia