[Nfd-dev] Notification of upcoming branch changes in ndn-cxx repo

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu May 15 10:49:45 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

After we have released NFD, I have updated branches (master -> v0.1-dev for urgent bug-fixes, v0.2-dev -> master to continue development).

I haven't made similar update with ndn-cxx repo and this email is just warn you about this change.  There are a few small API changes that shouldn't really affect application, but which will affect NFD compilation.  My plan is to do the update of ndn-cxx branches as soon as pending NFD commits are ready to be submitted (specifically this one: http://gerrit.named-data.net/#/c/820/), so the master branch of NFD will compile against the master branch of ndn-cxx without problems.

---