[Nfd-dev] comments for the nfd doc

Ilya Moiseenko iliamo at ucla.edu
Fri Jun 20 14:02:09 PDT 2014

Page 25
“list of the provided build-in strategies”  built-in

Page 27
“only purpose of the strategy is to decides” decide
“forwarding pipelines..” remove comma

Page 29
“in particular, users can manipulate the:” sentence is unfinished
“destruction and enable/disable” enabling/disabling

Page 39
“timestamp state for each trusted public key “ missing comma

Page 40
“remote manchines” typo
What is the access router?
“testbed site or instituion” typo
“register prefixes However” missing comma

Page 41
“regain superuser privileges in orde to” typo

Ilya