[Nfd-dev] Feedback request for public release text

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Jul 7 22:08:13 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

I just finished making the first draft for the public release text that suppose to go to several public mailing lists.

Please take a look and give your comments asap.

Questions I have so far:
1. Isn't it too much for the announcement?  Would it better to just refer to website where we would have similar text?
2. Shall we refer our testbed deployment?  If yes, then should we add a join invitation like "if you want to join our Testbed, here is the link to the joining policy..." ?

---