[Nfd-dev] Intended scope of client.conf

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Fri Aug 22 07:48:18 PDT 2014

Any conclusion on this issue?  Are there any changes necessary for nrd?

Lan
On Aug 18, 2014, at 3:25 PM, "Burke, Jeff" <jburke at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:jburke at remap.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Hi folks,

Is there any specification for the purpose and scope of client.conf.  E.g., how it can be located, what can be specified there, and what code should pay attention to it?

We need to consider how to handle this specification in the NDN-CCL libraries, and would prefer to work from a design specification rather than existing code in ndn-cxx.   For code like ndn-js, it may not always apply, so we need to understand defaults and assumptions, too.

Please see:
http://redmine.named-data.net/issues/1850

Thanks,
Jeff