[Nfd-dev] [Operators] reachability of broadcast and guest prefixes

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 14 18:53:02 PDT 2014

Dear folks

If UCLA serves as the home router for /ndn/guest, it should announce this
namespace in NLSR, so that clients connected on other routers can reach
this prefix.

Yours, Junxiao
On Aug 14, 2014 6:50 PM, "Alex Afanasyev" <alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu>
wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I have proceed with your suggestion and new package is on its way to be
available soon.   I did basic tests, but could have screwed up again with
upstart scripts, so be cautious :)

> Small note.  ALL_FACES_PREFIXES should be only for /ndn/broadcast
>
> /ndn/guest should be part of ON_DEMAND_FACES_PREFIXES only on spurs,
since only spurs is home for guest users.  All other nodes should just have
their site's prefix as part of on-demand.