[Nfd-dev] NFD benchmarking results?

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.UCLA.EDU
Wed Aug 6 06:54:12 PDT 2014

John,
Let me get the details from Peter and get back to you shortly.
Thanks,
Jeff

From: John DeHart <jdd at seas.wustl.edu<mailto:jdd at seas.wustl.edu>>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 20:11:53 -0500
To: <nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Nfd-dev] NFD benchmarking results?

Jeff,

As others have mentioned, I did some benchmarking on a very early version of NFD.
I will try to re-run those tests when I get back from vacation.

Can  you describe what you are seeing?
Are the problems you are seeing always present or do they come and go?
Do you have problems if you are just using one node? For example, if your producer
and consumer are both homed off REMAP, do you still have the problem?
Does the problem get worse as your producer and consumer are farther apart?

John