[Nfd-dev] Interest lifetime for NFD command interests

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 28 18:16:49 PDT 2014

Does anyone know what is the command to increase the debug log level in NFD, so I can get a trace?  (nfd --help doesn't seem to say.)

- Jeff T

From: <Burke>, Jeff Burke <jburke at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:jburke at remap.ucla.edu>>
Date: Monday, April 28, 2014 6:07 PM
To: Jeff Thompson <jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu>>, Alex Afansyev <alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu<mailto:alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu>>
Cc: nfd-dev <nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Nfd-dev] Interest lifetime for NFD command interests

Most of the redmine issue referenced by Alex deals with timeouts in the case of an unavailable remote node, failed dns lookup, etc., but in a successful registration—such as the one taking 1200ms on the PI— what are the dominant time components?

Jeff