[Nfd-dev] Opinion needed about logging in the library

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Apr 11 14:58:00 PDT 2014

Should it then be something similar to what we have in NFD?  Or more?

I thought of providing several options for logging frameworks (simple like in NFD, boost.log, log4cxx).  Since it is a library, the actual application may have a better idea what logging framework it needs...   Or is it too complex?

---
Alex