[Nfd-dev] Updated copyright notice in all files

Giovanni Pau gpau at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 3 23:47:58 PDT 2014

Hi Alex,

I double checked and the Copyright for us shall be in english as well:

University Pierre & Marie Curie, Sorbonne University

Thanks in advance
g.

It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.

- Leonardo da Vinci