[ndnSIM] Satisfied request Rate

Mohammad Nkrash Fhda mohammadnkrashfhda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 05:49:21 PDT 2021

In my own simulation the rate of satisfied request is  always equale to
zero,  in the caase if there is a flooding attack of not?
my knowledge about  satisfied rate equal to the number input requests
divided by outputthe number of out responses in each node.
so without flooding attack it must equal to 1
and under the  attack  it must be a positive number  less than 1

even when  try to run the ndn-tree-tracers.cpp  examplewithout and
modification,  i have the satisfied rate equal to zero

best regards for all