[ndnSIM] Can the sequence number of interest prefix be fixed

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Mon Oct 19 19:49:56 PDT 2020

Hi,

My first question is why would you like to do that?

In any case, I would suggest that you first understand how the consumer and producer applications work:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/apps/ndn-consumer.cpp
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/apps/ndn-producer.cpp

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department