[ndnSIM] Developing Apps At Each Node

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Sun Nov 10 15:23:32 PST 2019

Hi,

I am not sure I understand what you meant to say, but in NDN Interests carry names and these names identify the data. You can assign names to specific nodes if you want to force Interests to go there, but I would not recommend it.

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A