[ndnSIM] the face of a node

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat Jul 20 15:12:42 PDT 2019

Hi Spyros

> I do not think this is a proper response. We strive to help with each and
> every question.

I am, in fact, trying to help OP by telling them that their question needs
to be more specific, so that it can solicit useful answers.
I only send such a response when OP posts a second non-specific question
within 24 hours. In this instance, it's only 3 hours.

While I admire your patience, I doubt your L3Protocol solution would
completely solve OP's problem. If OP confirms it does, I'll do 30 pushups.

I'd suggest adding http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html to
the mailing list joining page, and ask every questioner to read this
document before posting a question.