[ndnSIM] [Wireless Ad-hoc] Collecting metrics for multiple consumers

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Mar 27 11:36:47 PDT 2018

Hi Ashiq,

which is the codebase you are working on?

In general, for an Interest to reach an application, the application has to add a FIB entry for the Interest prefix to its local NFD. If the Interest has to be forwarded without reaching the application, then this can be done purely by NFD without forwarding the Interest to the application.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA