[ndnSIM] Manually change face state

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 11:28:00 PDT 2017

Spyridon,

I have a couple of questions on this that I will be grateful if you could
help me with:

In transport.hpp there is a setState, but it hasn't been called in face.hpp
at all. What is the reason?

With this lead of yours I'm trying to extend linkControlHelper to actually
fail a link by setting its state to FAILED or CLOSED. Is there a specific
reason it hasn't been done already?

Thanks,
Sabet