[ndnSIM] (no subject)

lahmer ilyas ilyaslahmer93 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 15:56:08 PST 2017

Hi guys,
I'm trying to delay sending of an Interest. In my forwarding strategy
class, I created a method sendPacket(const Face& inFace, interest, pit);
and in the strategy method afterReceiveInterest(...) I make a call
nns3::Simulator::Schedule(ns3::Seconds(1.0),&MyStrategy::sendPacket,this,inFace,interest,pitEntry);
and this cause me a compiler error:
 use of deleted function ‘nfd::face::Face::Face(const nfd::face::Face&)’
I tried passing a pointer to the inFace and it compiles successfully but at
runtime when I insert pitEntry I got bad weak pointer exception