[ndnSIM] Forwarder's onIncomingInterest

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Wed Jun 14 00:58:49 PDT 2017

Greetings folks,

For the sake of posterity, all I had to do was set the consumer's Cs Limits
to 0 (so that they wouldn't cache anything), and I was able to successfully
simulate however many interests I wish from each consumer being sent to the
router, as I had originally hoped.

Thanks again for all of your help!  I'm sure I'll be asking more questions
soon ;)

Thanks,

John