[ndnSIM] A question about packets aggregation level

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Feb 6 08:45:15 PST 2017

Hi,

the aggregation is being done at each forwarder (NFD instance).

This might happen if there is no pending interest for the interest name and the data is not cached along the path that the interest arrives at the publisher.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA