[ndnSIM] How can I get the contents ahout PIT.

RuntongChen runtongchen at csu.edu.cn
Thu Nov 3 06:31:24 PDT 2016

Hello Everone,

I want to get the contents of PIT,such as InRecords,OutRecords and the Interest.What I believe is I can get the contents from nfd::pit::Entry::getInRecords/getOutRecords/getInterest.But I meet some problems.If I have defined the "Ptr<Node> node" before,and then,run the code about:"Ptr<nfd::pit::Entry> entry = node->GetObject<nfd::pit::Entry> ();" It will give me the wrong answer like this:

And so as to the "Ptr<nfd::Pit> pit = node->GetObject<nfd::Pit> ();" Can you tell me the reason(s)?If I cantn't do like this. What should I do to get the contents about the PIT?

I am looking forward to your guidance and support.

Best Wishes,

Roter