[ndnSIM] Visualizer shows something no showed in NS_LOG

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue May 31 06:40:02 PDT 2016

Hi Sabet,

That would be correct solution.  Some code in NS-3 doesn't pass the pedantic checks.  Check the latest commit to scenario-template repository, which fixes exactly this problem:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/scenario-template/commit/2b5b6f55f04982273e62127082a19459ec68ff43