[ndnSIM] consumer window

Ayush Agarwal ayush0071 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 04:08:38 PST 2016

Hi Sharvari,
The issue may be because the default value of the size parameter is set to
-1. You have to either set the size parameter or the sequence no. parameter
manually. Hope this will solve your issue.

*Regards,*
*Ayush Agarwal*
*Research Scholar*
*National Institute of Technology Surathkal (Karnataka, India)*