[ndnSIM] Getting hold on the face object

Ayush Agarwal ayush0071 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 21:49:46 PST 2016

Hello everyone,
I am trying to get hold of the* face* on which the currently used ns-3
queue is installed by creating its object as follows:

*Ptr<ndn::Face> congface = this->GetObject<ndn::Face>(); uint32_t
fid=congface->GetId();*
But it is throwing the following error on building.

*./libns3-dev-network-optimized.so: undefined reference to
`ns3::ndn::Face::GetTypeId()'./libns3-dev-network-optimized.so: undefined
reference to `typeinfo for ns3::ndn::Face'collect2: error: ld returned 1
exit status*
Can I get an idea where I am making a mistake.

Thanks & Regards,
Ayush Agarwal
Post Graduate Student,
NITK- Surathkal, India.