[ndnSIM] help interest flooding

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Feb 6 22:11:47 PST 2016

(I have moved this to ndnSIM mailing list)

If you are referring to https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-ddos-interest-flooding <https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-ddos-interest-flooding> simulation, you should follow the instructions in README, including installation of the specified version of base NS-3 and ndnSIM (**does not** work with the latest version of ndnSIM).

Beyond that, you will probably need to define the countermeasure logic you are thinking about, implement it, and set up the scenario to evaluate it.