[ndnSIM] problem with dropping Interest message

Zeinab Rezaiefar z.rezaiefar at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 19:10:35 PST 2015

 Dear Cesar, thank you so much for your email. I think you said right, but how can I just drop Interest message and solve this problem.actually I want to drop interest message according some credibility that I defined for each face that interest message is received from it.anyhow, in this step, I just defined a random number( between zero and one)  and randomly dropped the interest message:if( random_ value > 0.6){ return;}  I would like to say according to this site ( http://ndnsim.net/1.0/doxygen/ndn-forwarding-strategy_8cc_source.html#l00493 )there is a function for dropping interest message ( m_dropInterests)but I do not have these files (forwarding-strategy.cpp,...) in my package which I installed it according to the http://ndnsim.net/2.0/getting-started.html how can I add these files. maybe with this command, I can delete just interest message.thanks in advancebest regardsZeinab