[ndnSIM] CryptoPP

Natalya Rozhnova rozhnova.natalya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:17:51 PST 2015

Hi Marco,

Yes, I see. I downloaded it manually from http://www.cryptopp.com/#download
and installed to /usr/local
The problem was in cryptopp.hpp that was not found. It was an error in the
path to it.
Now, it compiles but I have another problem when running ndn-simple:
ns-3/build/src/ndnSIM/examples/ns3-dev-ndn-simple-debug: error while
No such file or directory
Command
['/home/nemo/new_test/ns-3/build/src/ndnSIM/examples/ns3-dev-ndn-simple-debug']
exited with code 127

Any idea what it may be due to?