[ndnSIM] Different pits

Lucas De Azevedo Vaccari Simao lucasavs at id.uff.br
Thu May 28 15:54:16 PDT 2015

I'm trying to emulate some denial of services attacks, and for that i
needed set the size of the pit from each node. And i wanted to show how the
attacks would behave in different strategies.
Actually i just need to set the value in the node that i expect the attack
to happen, but for that i need install different pits in differents nodes.
Or change the pit size inside each one someway.
And i was using the value of m_nItems to check if the pit is full or not.
Is that a good idea?