[ndnSIM] questions about AppDelayTrace

Science Mart science.mart at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 04:04:14 PDT 2015

Hi,Could you please share your scenario coding for cooperation?Maybe, I can find your answer.
/Armin

     On Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:01 PM, Amin Karami <amin at ac.upc.edu> wrote:

 hi£¬i have ran ndnsim 1.0 on TCP/UDP protocol using the Helpers of IpFacesHelper. And i use the ndn::AppDelayTrace to get the trace file ,but when it runs, i can¡¯t get the ndn::AppDelayTrace file £¬namely the  ndn::AppDelayTrace file is empty. the error code:  msg="Unknown NDN header. Should not happen", file=../src/ndnSIM/model/ndn.cc, line=196
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'ns3::ndn::UnknownHeaderException¡¯
 actually£¬i am not sure whether i use the IpFacesHelper correctly or not£¬and if need£¬i can send you the daemon ,can you help me£¿thank you.