[ndnSIM] Integrating changes to ndnSIM source into NFD source

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Jun 11 10:58:01 PDT 2015

Hi Jonnahtan,

Unfortunately, ndnSIM has to use a slightly modified version of NFD (some of the behavior must be changed, specifically anything related to real time and real interface operations).

As of right now, NFD is embedded inside the ndnSIM codebase, and we almost finished in a slightly different arrangement where NFD is a git submodule inside ndnSIM.  This would simplify your task, but still would require additional cherry-pikcing of commits from one branch (ndnSIM) to master branch.