[ndnSIM] ndnSIM installation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:23:20 PDT 2015

Hello,

I would like to know which version of the ndn-cxx library you are using. There were some changes lately in the library and now it is being compiled as a shared library and ndnSIM expects a shared library as well.

That is, if you have an older version of ndn-cxx, you may need to fetch the latest commits and install again.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA