[ndnSIM] problem with setExclude

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 22:59:43 PDT 2015

Hi,

Do you need to set the boolean variable in the arguments of the appendExclude method to true for some reason? Did you try to switch it to false?

An example that worked for me is the following:

 ndn::Exclude m_exclude;
 m_exclude.appendExclude(ndn::name::Component("postfix_of_disovered_ser"), false);
 interest->setExclude(m_exclude);

Did you use a debugger to check that the runtime error comes indeed from these methods?

Hope that this helps.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science