[ndnSIM] Running sample scenario.

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:00:20 PST 2014

I found this note in log.h file which proved useful.

* LOG functionality: macros which allow developers to
* send information out on screen. All logging messages
* are disabled by default. To enable selected logging
* messages, use the ns3::LogComponentEnable
* function or use the NS_LOG environment variable
*
* Use the environment variable NS_LOG to define a ':'-separated list of
* logging components to enable. For example (using bash syntax),
* NS_LOG="OlsrAgent" would enable one component at all log levels.
* NS_LOG="OlsrAgent:Ipv4L3Protocol" would enable two components,
* at all log levels, etc.
* NS_LOG="*" will enable all available log components at all levels.
*
* To control more selectively the log levels for each component, use
* this syntax: NS_LOG='Component1=func|warn:Component2=error|debug'
* This example would enable the 'func', and 'warn' log
* levels for 'Component1' and the 'error' and 'debug' log levels
* for 'Component2'. The wildcard can be used here as well. For example
* NS_LOG='*=level_all|prefix' would enable all log levels and prefix all
* prints with the component and function names.

With this, we can enable log at component level.

/anil.