[ndnSIM] how to configure FIB route between two wifi nodes

zjzhou62 at mail.ustc.edu.cn zjzhou62 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Sun Apr 27 19:43:00 PDT 2014

Hi,
I know ndnSIM can run top of any available link-layer protocol model. I think it MUST be implemented on a wifi node.  In my simulation, I want to manually configure FIB between a wifi node and AP node, like ndn::StackHelper::AddRoute ("Node0", "/data","Node1", 1) and the Node0  is a wifi node.  The packet cannot be forwarded. I see the definition of the function AddRoute. I found that the AddRoute just support point to point module.  Evidently, Now I don't know what I should do in the next step. Can you please give me some hints how to configure FIB routes between  a wifi node with a common node or between two wifi nodes
thank you!
Zijian Zhou