[ndnSIM] A question about ndnSim routing item

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Nov 1 15:08:15 PDT 2013

Hi Xu,

I hope the list you showed is not for the same node, otherwise something is strange.

You can see the implementation detail on what is printed inside in model/ndn-net-device-face.cc and model/fw/ndn-fib-entry.cc (last methods), but here is brief summary:

dev[0]=net(0,0-4)(2,y,1)

for NetDeviceFace with PointToPointNetDevice

dev[<NODE ID>) = net(<FACE-ID>, <NODE-ID of one side of P2PChannel>-<NODE-ID of the other side of the channel))(<TOTAL-ROUTING-COST>, <STATUS-Y-for-yellow-G-for-gree-R-for-red>, <FACE-METRIC>)

for AppFace
dev = local(<FACE-ID>)