[ndnSIM] How to simulation two or three LNA in ndnSIM?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Apr 15 11:03:00 PDT 2013

Hi Nilicy,

ndn::GlobalRoutingHelper should not have any problems in creating valid FIB entries from one LAN to another.  You can either send me your scenario, so I can check what is wrong, or you can use this scenario (http://pastebin.com/Hz3uE73m) that I just created as a base point.  (This scenario creates the same topology as you explained, but using PointToPointGridHelper.)

I'm a little bit confused about Add method that you have used.  If you're referring to Add on a NodeContainer, then it doesn't really do anything good to you, since NodeContainer is just a container and doesn't create any links.  To create links within a LAN, as well as between LANs, you need to use, for example, PointToPointHelper::Install method (check line 82 in the example I linked).