[ndnSIM] Print PIT entry size

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Apr 10 16:00:10 PDT 2013

Hi Amin,

You can try to use a new example that I just uploaded http://ndnsim.net/metric.html#periodic-tracing-of-pending-interest-table-pit-size  as a baseline for your implementation.

Note that the number that you will get is an instantaneous size (how many records currently there are) of PIT on a node at that particular moment, and does not give any statistics how many records were created/satisfied.  If you want this additional info, the tracing is a little bit more complicated and you can check another example (https://github.com/NDN-Routing/ndnSIM/blob/master/examples/ndn-simple-with-pit-operation-stats.cc).