[Ndn-interest] [Nfd-dev] NFD_Data_Packet_MTU

Giuseppe Carella gcarella228 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 00:09:15 PST 2018

Good morning Davide,

then I am using a web consumer (using ndn-js) and a C++ producer.
They are placed in two different hosts.
This is the configuration:

CONSUMER <----------------------> NFD  (--------------------) NFD
<-------------------> PRODUCER

These are the configuration I set on nfd.conf:
1) cs_max_packets 0
2) cs_policy priority_fifo
3) cs_unsolicited_policy drop-all

The two nfds have been set using the following commands:
1) Consumer side:
nfdc face create udp4://IP_Address_Producer
nfdc route add /app1 udp4://IP_Address_Producer

2) Producer side:
nfdc face create udp4://IP_Address_Consumer

Thank you.
Giuseppe.