[Ndn-interest] video conferencing with ndn

Gusev, Peter peter at remap.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 9 09:50:10 PST 2018

Hello,

Unfortunately, ndncon application hasn't been updated for a long time and the library (NDN-RTC) development went on. The library repo contains demo console application called ndnrtc-client, which can be used for demonstration purposes. However, it does not provide capturing from cameras. As of right now, we don't have an up to date GUI videoconferencing application one can use.

Peter Gusev

peter at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:peter at remap.ucla.edu>
+1 213 5872748<tel:+1%20213%205872748>
peetonn_ (skype)

Software Engineer/Programmer Analyst @ REMAP UCLA

Video streaming/ICN networks/Creative Development