[Ndn-interest] UDP_retransmissiom

Eric Newberry enewberry at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jan 4 00:31:23 PST 2018

Giuseppe,

NFD release 0.6.0 implements a link-layer reliability system as part of
NDNLPv2 for unicast TCP, UDP, and Ethernet faces. It can be enabled by
specifying "reliability on" when creating (or updating) a face with
nfdc. In order for the system to function, it must be enabled on both
ends of the link. The above command only enables it on one end.

Eric