[Ndn-interest] NDN packet size

Nick Briggs nicholas.h.briggs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:54:30 PDT 2017

And one other that we found to be a bit of a headache --

$ uname -a
FreeBSD pigeon 11.0-RELEASE-p8 FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE-p8 #0: Wed Feb 22 06:06:13 UTC 2017     root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
$ sysctl net.inet.udp.maxdgram
net.inet.udp.maxdgram: 9216

$ uname -a
Darwin silversword 15.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 15.6.0: Fri Feb 17 10:21:18 PST 2017; root:xnu-3248.60.11.4.1~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
$ sysctl net.inet.udp.maxdgram
net.inet.udp.maxdgram: 9216

I don't happen to have a Linux box handy to check there.