[Ndn-interest] Converting Files into NDN format

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Mar 21 16:16:21 PDT 2017

You may be interested in NDNFS work (code: https://github.com/named-data/NDNFS <https://github.com/named-data/NDNFS>, technical report: https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-tr-27-ndnfs/ <https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ndn-tr-27-ndnfs/>)