[Ndn-interest] Secure Log-in mechanism in NDN

GTS gts at ics.uci.EDU
Sun Mar 19 12:54:37 PDT 2017

The same general approach was explored earlier in this paper (in the
context of CCNx, but applicable to NDN):

J. Kurihara, C. A. Wood, and E. Uzun,
An Encryption-Based Access Control Framework for Content-Centric
Networking <http://sprout.ics.uci.edu/projects/ndn/papers/ccnac15.pdf>,
/in IFIP Networking/, Toulouse, France, 2015.

Cheers,
Gene Tsudik