[Ndn-interest] expressinterest

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jun 9 08:33:01 PDT 2017

Hi Jinyang

I briefly read the first two sections of the paper, and I don't see major
incompatibility in between NDN and fNDN architecture.
You just need to define separate processing procedures for f-Interest in
both client libraries (such as ndn-cxx and NDN-JS) and NFD (or another
forwarder). In other words, it's a "code problem", but it will be lots of
work.

Yours, Junxiao