[Ndn-interest] Delay forwarding in fw strategy

Adhy Satya adhysatya820 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 08:11:38 PDT 2017

Hi Professor Wang,

Thank you for your comment.
I tried the Ethernet face before and re-did the tests with three wireless
nodes ( A <---> B <---> C ). I start NFD on all three nodes; register the
ethernet group using "nfdc register / ether://[01:00:5E:00:17:AA]" (I also
made sure mcast is set to yes in the nfd.conf file).
Then I started ndnping server on node C, and ran ndnping from nodes A and
B. I get replies from B <---> C, but timeouts from A <---> B <---> C. In
other words, node B is not relaying the Interest packets.

Do I have to change anything else?
I'm using NFD-0.5.0, ndn-cxx-0.5.0, and ndn-tools-0.4-1-g931dfe8.

Thanks again