[Ndn-interest] [Mini-NDN] Re-installation of MiniNDN after project recovers from broken state

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Tue Jul 18 09:34:22 PDT 2017

Either way is fine and will overwrite (unless you installed from PPA i.e. apt-get).

If sudo ./install.sh -mfrti complains about folders already existing - delete those folders and then run the command again.

If you do it manually just make sure to use the specific commits as shown in install.sh (search for git checkout) for ndn-cxx and NFD.

Ashlesh