[Ndn-interest] Forwarding interest to different faces

Susmit susmit at cs.colostate.edu
Mon Jul 10 10:02:50 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Mohammad Alhowaidi
<malhowaidi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the reply. If the data is big and segmented into several
> chunks, ist possible to retrieve different chunks from different faces? like
> chunk1 from face1 and chunk2 from fac2 ? do I need to change the forwarding
> strategy to do that?

Yes, strategy would be the place to do it.

The code here does exactly what you described:
https://github.com/dibenede/ndn-tutorial-gec21/blob/master/solutions/random-load-balancer-strategy.cpp

Note that the code is old and you might need to change it a bit to
match the latest ndn-cxx library API. I have not tested it recently.