[Ndn-interest] Send file NDND

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.EDU
Sun Feb 26 10:25:32 PST 2017

Hi Marzieh

If you are working with the old ndnd (circa 2013), the tool you can use is
ccnpeek and ccnpoke. The file size is limited to about 1200 octets.

With NFD, you can use ndncatchucks which has no file size limit. The
producer, ndnputchunks, will divide files into multiple Data packets. See
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools/tree/master/tools/chunks

Yours, Junxiao

On Feb 26, 2017 11:16, "Marzieh Babaeianjelodar" <babaeim at clarkson.edu>