[Ndn-interest] Question about NDN Tools

Teng Liang philoliang2011 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:45:59 PST 2017

Hi Marzieh,

To simply try the tools, just run them on local machine in different
consoles. The programs are talking to local NFD, so remember to start NFD
first.

To try the tools on different nodes, one more step is needed, i.e., getting
NFD on different nodes connected. You can find answers here
https://named-data.net/2015/01/06/get-nfd-connected/.

Best,
Teng