[Ndn-interest] Adding a new type of NACK

Lixia Zhang lixia at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Feb 9 09:06:48 PST 2017

just a note to let people know: I redirected the question below to nfd-dev mailing list and the issue has been resolved.

nfd-dev list is not limited to nfd issues but is for all development related questions (we should have called it ndn-dev list:)

Lixia